2018 prices from $5,190 for 14 Days - Tauck World Discovery
Explore the mosaic of diverse regions and cities of the north on this most unique of Northern Spain tours that includes a taste of Portugal. Discover Catalonia's distinct culture and proud traditions; the fiercely autonomous Basque region, with its own unique culture and language; and Castile, central to Spain's medieval history. Enjoy overnight stays in historic paradors – restored palaces, monasteries and castles – and special Tauck experiences including a choice of spa treatment or cooking demonstration at El Castell de Ciutat; a 7-course feast set within a medieval castle; a visit to the monastery atop Montserrat; a wine tasting and lunch at a Porto winery, and a cruise aboard a Rabelo boat.
Traveling Well Includes:
- TAUCK’S YELLOW ROADS! Cultural charms and spectacular scenery entice during overnight stays in historic paradors, authentically restored castles, palaces and monasteries
- At El Castell de Ciutat, a choice of a spa treatment, cooking demonstration of Catalan cuisine, a round of golf, or a guided visit to Andorra
- A seven-course feast in a medieval castle featuring cultural entertainment and regional cuisine
- Port wine tasting and lunch at Taylor’s in Porto, one of Portugal’s most famous port houses
- Cruise on a Rabelo boat, used for 200 years to transport port wine, along the Douro River
- A self-guided visit of the beautiful Benedictine enclave atop saw-toothed Montserrat
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 30 meals (13 breakfasts, 8 lunches & 9 dinners), service charges, gratuities to local guides, admission fees, taxes and porterage
*Contact Gulliver's Travel for reservation information and complete offer terms and conditions.